FlexyDually Extruder TAZ 5 Print Configurations
This page contains 3d printing configuration information specific to the FlexyDually Extruder TAZ 5. For preparing any print for this printer, make sure that you select "TAZ 5 (Flexydually V1)" under "Machine" in Cura. If that option is not present, you may need to follow the Cura configuration instructions for this printer, or may need to install the latest LulzBot version of Cura.
PLA with PVA Support Material
- Select the "Expert" top drop-down menu, and click/make sure your current settings panel is "Switch to quickprint..."
- On the left, under "Material:" click the drop-down menu and select "PLA & PVA"
- Check the box for "Print support structure"
- Select the "Expert" top drop-down menu, and change your current settings panel to "Switch to full settings..."
- On the left, under "Speed and Temperature", change "Printing temperature (C)" to be 205, "2nd nozzle temperature (C)" to be 190, and "Bed temperature (C)" to 60
- Plate your print and export your g-code
- Extruder 1 temperature: 205C
- Extruder 2 temperature: 190C
- Bed temperature: 60C
- Print speed: 30mm/s
- Support type: Everywhere
- Platform adhesion type: None