Difference between revisions of "Scot Ackerman MakerSpace at Tulane University Wiki"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:00, 15 May 2015
- A list of software programs that are available to students, with notes on their use.
- Links and information concerning the available rapid prototyping tools, including information on training and safety.
- Information and links to training documents concerning machining tools and processes.
- A list of handheld tools(including some power tools) that Makers can expect to find in the workshops. The list is a general snapshot and will not be a detailed/comprehensive inventory.
- Companies and websites where you can order supplies and tools as needed.