Difference between revisions of "Scot Ackerman MakerSpace at Tulane University Wiki"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Protected "Tulane MakerSpace Wiki": Excessive spamming ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 15:30, 19 October 2015
- Hours, location, and contact information.
- A list of software programs that are available to students, with notes on their use.
- Links and information concerning the available rapid prototyping tools, including information on training and safety.
- Information and links to training documents concerning machining tools and processes.
- A list of handheld tools(including some power tools) that Makers can expect to find in the workshops. The list is a general snapshot and will not be a detailed/comprehensive inventory.
- Information about suppliers and other online resources.
- Information on those involved in building, managing, and improving the Tulane MakerSpace.
- Methods for supporting the Tulane MakerSpace