LulzBot TAZ 5
The LulzBot TAZ 5 has a number of advantages over the Ultimaker 2. These include a larger extruder nozzle, allowing for faster 3d printing, a larger build volume, an extruder with the ability to use a wide range of filaments, and generally better print quality and a more robust design. The PEI print surface makes bed preparations, such as glue stick, unnecessary for PLA and ABS printing.
Open the LulzBot version of Cura and follow the following steps:
- Click the "Machine" drop-down menu and select "Add New Machine".
- Select "LulzBot TAZ 4 or 5" and click next.
- Select "Stock TAZ 5 (PEI & v2)" and click next.
- Select "0.5 mm" and click next.
- Click "Finish".
Recommended Print Configurations
- 0.5mm nozzle
- 300C maximum extruder temperature
- 120C maximum bed temperature
- PEI print bed
- Print Area: 298mm x 275mm x 250mm
- Top Print Speed: 200mm/sec
The bed leveling procedure...