The Ultimaker 2 is likely the simplest of the 3d printers in the MakerSpace, and so is likely the easiest for beginners to 3d printing to get started with.
Open the LulzBot version of Cura and follow the following steps:
- Click the "Machine" drop-down menu and select "Add New Machine".
- Select "Other Printers" and click next.
- Select "Ultimaker 2" and click next.
- Click "Finish".
Recommended Print Configurations
- 0.4mm nozzle
- 260C maximum extruder temperature
- 100C maximum bed temperature
- Glass print bed
- Print Area: 223 x 223 x 205 mm
- Top Print Speed: 300mm/sec
The bed leveling procedure is a menu option on the Ultimaker 2. Select it and follow the on-screen instructions in order to level the bed.