I don't always wear a dress shirt and tie to the Makerspace, but when I do, you know I was photoshopped!
Jason Schuster - MakerSpace Ninja
Graduate Student - Biomedical Engineering
- 3d Printing, Laser Cutter, Lathe, Mill, Woodworking, Sand casting
- Welding: TIG, MIG, Stick, & Oxy-acetylene
- CAM - AutoDesk Fusion 360
- Programming - LabVIEW, [MATLAB]
- Makerspace Training Certifications
Exorcist3D Youtube Page
Several years ago I built my own opensource 3D Printer. I modified the Prusa i3 design. Controlled by: Arduino Mega + RAMPS 1.5 with Sprinter firmware. The frame is made from 1/4" laser cut steel plates and 3/4" lathe turned rods. The build surface is heated and 10" x 10" x 10". Recently, I made several improvements and upgrades, which include a large screen graphical LCD with SD card reader and a genuine E3D titan extruder and V6 Nozzle. Future upgrades include a BL Touch auto level.
Jason Schuster, PhD Candidate 20 November 2017